WiComply partners with organisations that provide a variety of complementary services and technologies. If you would like to learn more about becoming a partner, please contact us.
Business Risks International
Business Risks International (BRI) is a professional corporate security risk management services company providing unique, independent and comprehensive services across a variety of distinct and innovative business streams, with an emphasis on providing a quality cost effective service.
BRI services are tailor-made to the specific operations and needs of clients and include Protective Services, Consulting, Training, Technology and International Operations, based upon a wealth of expertise obtained from both government, not for profit and commercial sector experience.
With locations throughout Australia and strategic partners in Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, North America and Europe, BRI has provided in excess of eight million man-hours across a wide variety of clients for over 25 years.
Employing over 600 staff, BRI offers depth of service as well as support in times of emergency. BRI's Operations Centre provides a 24 hour response service for all clients nationally and internationally.
BRI services include:
- Security Risk and Threat Management
- Security Consultancy
- Business Continuity Management
- Crisis Management
- Disaster and Emergency Planning
- Sport Security and Risk Management
- Safety Audits and Compliance
- Workplace Health and Safety Risk Management
- Investigations and Auditing
- Terrorism and Counter Terrorism
- Forensic and Factual Investigations
- Training and eLearning
- International Operations
- Crowd Control and Venue Management
- Protective Security and Concierge Services
For more information please visit www.businessrisksinternational.com.au
Podium Risk Advisory
Podium Risk Advisory (PRA) has worked with global organisations for more than 40 yeas, helping them to formulate effective risk management and risk transfer strategies which deliver measurable value to those clients and their projects.
Dedicated to helping clients succeed PRA listens closely and then uses their in depth knowledge of the risk transfer industry to provide independent, clear and innovative thinking to solve problems and capitalise on opportunities, improve efficiency and create value.
PRA work with clients to set clear risk mitigation and risk transfer objectives and policies, PRA can also help with implementation to make sure these new objectives are fully aligned to the business.
A correctly implemented holistic risk strategy may require the services of more than one provider/specialist, as opposed to settling for in-house resources of existing service providers. Where PRA cannot perform a task they assist clients to identify and engage the most skilled provider.
Typical assignments include:-
- Reviews of existing approach to risk analysis and transfer.
- Risk of existing insurance and other risk transfer programs.
- Structuring of global and local insurance programs.
- Broker tenders.
- Business interruption/business continuity/crisis management planning.
- Incident and claims managment.
- Workers Compensation reviews.
- Property risk surveys and valuations.
- Post loss investigations and forensic analysis.
- Merger and Acquisition due diligence.
For more information please visit www.podiumrisk.com.au
WiComply partners with leading technology providers ensuring a dynamic, secure and reliable platform.